And I'm Back

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blogger, Wordpress, Livejournal, TypePad and MySpace. I've done 'em all. And I decided I'd come back here. Why? Because work blocks every other place, of course. My plan is to write hopefully amusing anectdotes about some of the crazier events that I've been privy to in my life. From growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, to spending my formative years in the Navy to being a married father of one in San Diego, I've got some stories to tell. Some may be funny. Some may be downright boring. But I need an outlet because some of this shit is just too good to keep to myself.

So hang on, sit down, strap in and let's go for a ride, away from the bullshit laws imposed on us by an unseen entity. Let's hit the open waters where pirates still rule the seven seas and ninjas can't crap on our heads. Let's hit the 50 Nautical Mile Zone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS